[jaws-uk] Webbie problem.

  • From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:05:32 -0000

Hi List,

I asked about this on another list but received no answers, maybe someone on
this list could help me. I am running vista ultimate with jaws 9. I recently
installed webbie and real player alternative. however, although the podcast and
radio work, I can't get the bbc I player to work through real alternative. it
says playing but nothing appears on the screen and nothing happens. Any one got
some suggestions on how I can get the bbc I player to work in webbie? Any
suggestions would be gratefully received.
Jim.