[jaws-uk] Re: WEB ACCESSIBILITY

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 20:40:18 -0000

Martin

I'm sorry you had so much trouble, but please add your signature.  We do now
have legislation on our side, and if the Government doesn't set a good
example we can't really expect others to do the same.  I am totally blind
and retired in 2005, and now I am at home I do a lot on my PC, shopping,
searching for information, doing competitions, etc.  I find that some sites
are much better than others, and the ones that are not good get feedback
from me.  Sometimes they take it seriously and make improvements, so it is
worth having a go.

I hope you enjoy your retirement, and find plenty of fun things to do.

Wendy