[jaws-uk] Re: Virtualizing window.

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:14:40 +0000

Hello Colin, below I have copyed what it says from the "what's new" document
for Jaws 11. I hope it helps you out.

Virtualize Current Window
The Virtualize Current Window keystroke is now INSERT+ALT+W. The previous
keystroke, INSERT+CTRL+W, is now used for Word Index.

Good Luck and let me know if its the right info you were after.
Daniel