[jaws-uk] Re: Video Intercept

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:43:41 -0000

Hi Kevin,

I had a similar problem a while back and, in the end, it ended up being to
do with memory chips being not inserted properly.  They were in enough to
work but were loose enough to cause intermittent problems.  If you know how
to do it, it may be worth double checking all this kind of hardware item.

Jamie

*****Help support blinded ex-servicemen and women by visiting my Just Giving
page at:
http://www.justgiving.com/Jamie-Cuthbertson/