[jaws-uk] Re: Version 9

  • From: "Carlos Vallejo" <carlos.vallejo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 17:00:20 -0000

David
The short cut isn't found because you have to create it.
To create it, press WINDOWSKEY+M and then the letter J until you find Jaws
9. Once there, press ALT+ENTER to open the window where you can create the
short cut. Don't forget to tab until you go to APPLY and press enter. after
that you can tab to ok.
Good luck,

Carlos.