[jaws-uk] Re: Vanishing Emails

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:39:35 -0000

Hi Andrew,

In Outlook Express the, "Save copy of sent items in the
'Sent Items' folder" is found under Tools, Options, then the
"Send" tab.

If this option is left unchecked, you will not be able to
have a copy of your message unless you actually CC: or Bcc:
it to yourself.

In Outlook (as opposed to Outlook Express) you can
optionally save replies in the same folder in which the
message you are replying to resides.  This is found in
Tools, Options, "E-mail Options" button, then "Advanced
E-mail options" button.  You will then find a check box
labelled, "In folders other than In-box, save replies with