[jaws-uk] VOLUME CONTROL

  • From: "Val" <val17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:38:49 -0000

Can anyone remind me where I find the sliders within JAWS to turn the volume
up or down.  I have always been O.K. with conventional headphones running
JAWS through a switch box, but now I have switched to a conventional
telephonist's headset where JAWS and the caller come through into one ear
and I am finding that JAWS is drowning out the caller.  There is no volume
control on the splitter box which the headset is connected to so I shall
have to make the adjustments in the JAWS area, but I can't remember where to
find them.  Any help please.

Regards

Val.