[jaws-uk] Re: VIP Software Guides

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:37:10 +0100

Hi David

Just had a look and these seem very useful to someone trying to learn the
basics. As an I.T. trainer myself I often have to write explanitory notes
for trainees and when you are used to doing someone very quickly yourself
and with all the shortcuts you've learned over the years, it is sometimes a
real test to be able to go back to the beginning and write it down how you
do it from scratch as a beginner, so I know the work involved!

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: (Voice call) 07917710779