[jaws-uk] Using WinMx without scripts

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:11:26 -0000

Hi list,

I'm just wondering how many WinMx users out there are not using scripts for
it? Since installing V 6, I thought I'd give it a go without, to maybe see
how good (or possibly not so good) the scripts really are!

I've noticed dealing with the Settings window is rather hit and miss. In
fact, so far I've not been able to access the correct property sheet. Not
only this, reading lists of files (either search results or browsing
others), I can't get the full list to read. Do I maybe need to expand
something?

I've heard from quite a reliable source that the application is quite
useable as it comes, so thought I'd look into this...even if I do ultimately

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
E-mail: mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx