[jaws-uk] Re: Using Scripts!

  • From: "Hazel Flannigan" <hazel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:07:45 +0100

Hi There,
I am still having problems accessing Adderware with the JAWS programme.  And
the Scripts problem is not helping.  Does the Scripts not work with the JAWS
Programme?  Or is there another way around this problem?  I have JAWS 6.1
and windows EXP.  And the worm is back again.
Any pointers would be of great help!
Hazel.