[jaws-uk] Using Jaws with Lotus Notes

  • From: "Mark Smith" <marksmith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:54:02 +0100

Is there anyone out there please who uses Jaws with Lotus Notes, as my employer
may be going over to this system for emails etc.

I appreciate that the official line is that Jaws is not supported with Lotus
notes, but just wondered if anyone may be able to please help me?

Many thanks.

Mark Smith
marksmith@xxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail is confidential. If you receive it by mistake, please let us know
and then delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose or
distribute its contents to anyone nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as this
is prohibited and may be unlawful.