[jaws-uk] Using Jaws 7 accing IE7

  • From: "Rashmi Shah" <RASHMI.SHAH.TAGGART@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 21:12:26 -0000

    Using Jaws 7 to access IE7, I have a problem in not always at the first
attempt able to login to the selected websight,  eg  after entering user name
and password and pressing spacebar I cannot login. Also when pressing enter on
a combo box Jaws does not announce when cursoring left or right or up and
down but it does so when holding control down. Do other Jaws users experience
the same?
Has anyone got a solution to this problem.
I use Windows XP Media Centre.
Rashmi Shah