[jaws-uk] Re: Update confusion

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:26:00 +0100

Hi Tiddy you mean Jaws is lying again? I had a shock when laptop said it was working in 40 Demo mode, it has stopped that nonsense now but Yes it did offer me a Host of things including Office seven, Also Belark advisor still mentions Sp4 and I wonder if my laptop thinks I have jaws ten, Desktop only going on about flash thingy and I recall half the List have it but both George and Tristram said it was a waste of space, I will check if my Us contact had any update Tiddy, he will be sure to tell me He does as you say get them on a Tuesday evening. Dorothy. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>