[jaws-uk] Update: Re problem with Jaws 9 and 10

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 07:18:25 -0000

Hi folks.

This didn't seem to get posted yesterday so I'll post again.

I've made some progress with this, but still having issues.

I've basically fully uninstalled Jaws and my display adapter and reinstalled
everything.

When installing Jaws it was configuring the graphics driver to display in
only 4 bit 800 x 6y00 res.

That is now fixed.

However, I'm still getting the install Jaws Video Intercept manager message.

I've installed the latest version of Video Intercept and when I click the
execute button to install, I get an error something like...

Could not install general error -- dcer_general.

I'm at a total loss now.

I'm trying to install Jaws version 9 as that is what seems to work best for
me using CakeWalk's Sonar.

Getting a bit desperate now.

many thanks in advance for any ideas.

Cheers