[jaws-uk] USING TALKTALK WEBMAIL WITH JAWS 11

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 16:57:11 +0000

Hi all,

I am a Tiscali (now TalkTalk customer as a consequence of Talktalk's
takeover of Tiscali). I'm experiencing the following issue when using
TalkTalk webmail. I can check/uncheck messages, however I am not able
to locate the delete button/link so have no way of deleting messages
from my inbox when using webmail. I don't recollect this being a
problem before Tiscali moved over lock stock and barrel to TalkTalk's
servers. I'm not sure whether there is some incompatibility between
Jaws and TalkTalk and would be grateful for the input of other
Tiscali/TalkTalk users.

Many thanks,

Kevin