[jaws-uk] Re: USB to Serial Cable

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:52:49 +0100

Hi Sharon,

The usual way to set up these things is to install the software first, then
plugging in the lead to let the software find the hardware.

Have another look at the installation instructions to ensure that you are
doing things in the correct order.

If you do need to install the software first as I have suggested, you will
now need to uninstall that software then, probably, reboot the machine,
install the software, possibly reboot again and then plug in the lead.

HTH,

Phil Medway.