[jaws-uk] Re: Tiddy Maggie and Chris.

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:45:24 +0100

Dorothy=09
I sent you details last week of the standard Windows Email folders and how =
to delete Email messages from them.  Well automatic archiving does the same=
 thing only automatically.  You set up some instructions which specify how =
old Email messages should bebefore they are automatically removed into the =
archive folders.  If this is set up to archive after 1 day and to not infor=
m you that it is happening, then this could explain why you only have 1 day=
s worth of Emails in your Sent Items.=20

Cheers
Chris