[jaws-uk] Tiddy Debbie expanded and compacted cured .

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:21:19 +0100

Well sighted friend called in and we followed you advice. I wish I could
stop OE from doing this Grouping. I had it before and once had to c.c. to
self for months  before anyone diagnosed it from a distance as you have done
to  well. Tiddy re closing a programme properly  it is tempting o if Oe
offers the option to exit and close as it does however I did it again and
exited by Alt and F4 then the compacted offer was there recalling that
Debbie said it is a good thing I  let it compact it chose a file called
Angela and now that one is I imagine flattened out like stamping on a bar of
that  chocolate with holes in it. sighted friend got patch off Andrews disc
to stop Jane and Jennifer babbling like a chipmunk. However  he could not
link up the printout from laptop in spite of it looking normal and a driver
being downloaded. One or 2 other things outstanding but will leave that for
a separate  posting. Just wanted to thank you both Dorothy Ps Tiddy if you
do not use O.E or Outlook or Lotus or Eudora,what do you use do you use
Apollo  Synthesiser