[jaws-uk] Re: Text to speech software

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 19:57:29 +0100

Johny,

I'm sure that there are a number of ways of doing this.  Some that come to
mind are as follows:

Do you have Kurzweil 1000?  If so, the more recent versions (from around
version 9 onwards or possibly earlier) have this facility.

If you've got Victor Stream, and you convert your Word document into a text
file, it can also do this as you read the file.

If you've got either a Plextalk PTR1 or PTR2, the software that comes with
them can also do this conversion.

Working from the Word document, the Dolphin EasyProducer software will also
work in this way.

Hope this helps.

Jamie