[jaws-uk] Success with windows media player.

  • From: "Sue Morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 00:03:46 +0100

Hi list.
I've finally resolved the problem I was having with windows media player.  To
fix it, I selected an individual track from 1 of my music files.  When I
pressed enter, I was asked which player I wanted to use when playing this type
of file.  Windows media player was at the top of the list so I tabbed round to
a box which asked me if I always wanted to use windows media player when
playing this type of file.  I checked the box as it was unchecked, and now
everything is back to how it used to be.  When I select any folders in my
music, I can now tab round to play selection as before, and media player opens
automatically after pressing enter and plays the folder or folders that I've
selected.

Thanks to anyone who wrote back to me with advice of what to do.  I thought I'd
let you know what I did just in case anyone else has this problem.

I'm now going to celebrate by having a cup of tea!!!

Sue.