[jaws-uk] Strange problem with starting jaws

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:05:50 -0000

Today I have installed a USB cordless phone that  you can use for making
landline and also skype calls.  Ever since I've plugged the phone in to my USB
port I have a very strange problem with jaws.  When I start the computer, jaws
starts up automaticly, but does not speak.  In order to make jaws speak I have
to quit jaws, then load it again.  If I sellect jaws not to start automaticly
then once computer starts up select it manualy, jaws will start fine, it's only
if it starts up automaticly it actually won't speak until I unload and then
reload it.  I seriously don't understand how having a USB phone plugged in can
cause this problem, but this is what happens.  More to the point, is there any
way that this problem can be fixed?  I have repared and uninstalled then
reinstalled jaws, but that didn't make any difference.  I thank in advance any
who may be able to help.
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121