[jaws-uk] Stopping Jaws speech

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:36:27 +0100

Hi Barry and all,

I have always used a control key holding it down rather than just tapping it
and sometimes hitting the  other control key for good measure.

I have, however, just conducted a little experiment with Jaws 7.1 and found
that pressing control+shift stops Jaws immediately.

If anyone else still has one of George's garbled text messages or something
similar, I would be interested to know if this method works with other
versions of Jaws.

Regards,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx