[jaws-uk] Still vanishing.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:19:03 -0000

I have   done a full system scan since I was less sat on this  page. This is
what made do it  by the way it  was as clean as a whistle. I   was   doing a
few things and I heard a Ping  in the In box of Outlook  Express.. I see
family member in New Zealand has  sent in an email it is a Sunday and the
day that people  afar at this time  sendinnews. I open it and  am  reading
it and    hearing all about the heat and the beaches and the    news and
then   with mentor doing one thing it is  gone! I mean utterly and
completely gone. I have-not had time to file it   or  even  finish  reading
it and  this has happened only since the  end of  October and the Warless
Router.  the laptop is in another room and turned off. I havened lost Emails
like this before . This is not the  same  problem as the    sent list in
Outlook Ex press  showing the  or rather showing attachments and  forwards
this is  a real worry. I have never lost Emails before ever. There must be a
reason   has it happened to anyone else.. I  cannot do   an undo  last
action as Ihve not done a thing.. I am connected all the time now . I hope
it gets sorted out soon.  Incidentally I  see  someone  is  looking for
simple  tips I fear I have none only  one.  In the beginning   I couldbe
typing in Word and   perhaps have typed a whole page and  stopped to  review
and   highlighted it then maybe leaned  forward to   examine   more clearly
and by accident  brushed the Spacebars  and the  lot vanished.

it seems that it is replaced by a SPACE. I think only Wn XP does
this but undue Edit can put this right.. I have thought of everying
to account for the vanishing Emails but am baffled it is not as if I am
typing them but they are coming in and of ofimportance often. If
anyone has any ideas. Dorothy ps I see Flor is there Yours of a coupleof weeks back did the same Flor inand then vanish. I did wonder if ithad shot off to laptop butnot atall.