[jaws-uk] Re: Spybot updates

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:23:49 -0000

Hi Steve,

I have been watching this thread but have not jumped in until now, however, I may be able to advise you how to get it to work if you have not already followed the following method when you got it to work earlier.

Alexander Shannon
Near the bottom of the actions menu is a context menu sub menu. If you go down to that and press right arrow it will open up after you have selected either all updates or the important updates from the options in that menu if you then return to the actions menu you should be able to download updates successfully.

I hope this helps.