[jaws-uk] Spelling Language

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 12:42:30 -0000

I am using JAWS 9, XP Pro and Word 2007. My spell check is currently set to UK
English. I want the option to check some documents in US English. When I go
into spell check and change the language, as soon as the selected word is
changed, it goes back to UK English. So how do I change it from UK to US and
back again per document rather than per word?

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk