[jaws-uk] Small Business

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 20:41:02 +0100

In a quandary. For some time on the desktop I am nagged for a  small
business Cd. Since I assumed all is on here I ignore it.  I work through
All programmes and hear Microsoft Publisher. I  enter on it and it says it
needs small business  I find a packet and ask someone cutting the hedge
which is which. I put in  the Cd, I think the right way up or down in the
draw. Later I take it out and computer goes on about error 1500. There is no
sighted person around. Firstly what harm if I put in Cd upside down? Second
the other CD says Wn xp. now what is the worst that can happen if I try the
other Cd. Will I have 2 copies of everything. Please do understand I am
nervous of putting in things. I can cope with my OCR Kurzweil. I have never
had to put office or small business on anything.The laptop seems to have all
on it including Publisher.  does the error number 1500 mean anything. The Cd
is in the  draw.  if I take it out as I did earlier it then  starts
complaining.   I am sorry to be so  ignorant but any helpful hints would be
appreciated Dorothy