[jaws-uk] Re: Skype Watch

  • From: Sue Morgan <suejinglejungle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:22:09 +0100

Hi.

I'm using Jaws 13 and tried, last night, to get the latest Jaws scripts for
Skype.  They wouldn't download into the correct folder, so I installed a
previous version for 5.1 to 5.5.

Skype Watch isn't loaded, so I'm usitng Skype Talking.

I'd like to use Skype Watch now as it works well with MSN chat which I use
now that my Skype and MSN accounts are merged.

I've read the instructions for loading Skype Watch, but am uneasy about
trying to do this, as it's very advanced for me.

Is there an easy way of loading Skype Watch please?

Someone has told me to uninstall then reinstall Jaws, which I'll do as a
last resort.  I've changed that many settings in Jaws, and don't really want
to uninstall it if I don't have to.

I'd be grateful for any help in getting Skype Watch loaded.

Thanks.

Sue.