[jaws-uk] Skype Scripts for a French Speaking User

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 22:48:14 +0100

Hi folks,
I know there are some French speakers here, so I hope you can help me with a
question.

Can Doug Lee's English scripts for Skype be used with a French version of JFW,
and if so, where should they be copied, in other words, can they be put into
the French equivalent of our settings.enu folder, or are there perhaps some
original French scripts which will do a similar job?

This request is not for me but for a French speaking friend who wishes to gain
more functionality from Skype.

Regards,

Pete H.