[jaws-uk] Re: Skype 4.10

  • From: Amro Bilal <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 12:04:34 +0000

Try Dug Lee scripts from

http://users.visi.com/~dgl/skype/

Sorry if you know of this site already.

Cheers,
Amro
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marino Kacic
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 4:57 PM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Skype 4.10

  Hi all,

  SCould you please anyone tell their experiences working with Skype 4:10?

  I am a Skype installed 4.10 and I'm not satisfied. In particular, they chatom
with, because they are not open in a new window. Hard to find a chat window in
a multitude of options. Maybe I do not have the appropriate scripts for Jaws.

  Even more difficult is to determine if someone contacted me while I was
absent from the room.

  Meant to re-install Skype 3.5.

  What do you suggest?

  Many thanks,