[jaws-uk] Re: Searching a message in Outlook

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:48:50 +0100

Hi Ken,

Try by starting the search with F3 and then typing in your search term.  If
you want results that are very specific then it is worthwhile putting double
quotes round the text e.g. if searching for items to do with the Technology
for Life conference, put "technology for life" in as the search term rather
than the three words separately.

I don't use this much so don't know much about the finer details but it did
work for me just now.

Jamie