[jaws-uk] Scott Wood no need to.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 17:17:16 -0000

I have just found your Email.    All is saying unread in all folders and
files since the Theme change     I am  doing control and U to find the real
unopened and Yes  you have it. I know I  did try the HJ pad  using Rich Text
Format. I could not  ever find any tutor  who ever knew off it . I imagine
they all far too clever to bother with it. I did use it for a while  before
connecting to an ISP  Jaws own training tapes tell you to do this.. It may
help others to know this as you  cannot mess up the works. You  use the
word Generic and I think I understand. The tutor who   said of Jfw the rude
things about his underwear, was fond of using fancy    terms such as this is
Generic across the Micro soft Suite. I had only in my mind  a furniture
store with Suites . Mind you I did tell this tutor No I do not want a
preview Pane I have had  Blaster and Welcher so take it off. He said I am
bound to teach it this way or you may not ever know what Preview Pane looks
like. I had phoned Rod at Manor House  he  said tell him to  teach the
simple way first its high risk simplify all  use Control and Y to go in and
out of the Folders.. Rather female  voice that is the one.Tutor message she
spoke with the Jaws not instead of.. I may if I ever get Jaws to work well.
try it out. I have just had an  idea, only imagine Jaws and the little lady
tutor and Narrator!  What a life.. Finally can any  tell me  the date I can
tell for sure that a Theme called Dorothy's Theme and Dorothy's  modified.
was created it was switching  from one to another that  got the entire
system well in
       Outlook Express  saying unread. If I switch the Theme back and make
a mess of it I will lose the   black screen. I also find that oddly Jaws
moves faster in this   Dorothy        Theme  even if all the thing he  says
are lies..  Thanks for your help.