[jaws-uk] Re: Scansoft voices

  • From: "Pete H" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:06:15 +0100

Hi Marie,

Hopefully you can transfer enough non-system files over to your F drive to allow Windows to perform properly, I have all the usual programs installed here, my C drive is 120 gb and I only keep essential files there, and right now I have about 95 gb free, so even if I had a 40 gb hard drive as C I could manage, I wonder what capacity your drive has?

Here is a suggestion: if you keep a lot of emails, you could create a folder for mail on your F drive and save them outside Outlook Express or whatever client you use, but of course you would need to convert them to another format otherwise you won't be able to read them unless you import them back.

Regards,

Pete H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>