[jaws-uk] Scanner still not work

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 00:10:11 +0100

Also if you understand why I was interested in reading between Tinks lines
it is because she has not said plainly. Yes Version 7 or the Beta is a fix
or not. a fix, if so Tink it would kind of you to say so. Bryan carver even
if saying he would raise matter and come back tome done so.  of course has
not. I ask Why? anything wrong with that? If so say so.   Is it so hard to
say Yes it is a fix,no it is not or it may if the wind is from the South and
the Moon  is blue!, sorry for depressed wanted to scan mail,not that
possible. Hope Tink you have help you need at home means a person near or
assistant.  is difficult here. Best friend and neighbour died in our local
hospital,this computer and Scanner has to work for me and many of you will
understand that some may not, sorry to state the painfully obvious but it
may not dawn upon you until, suddenly you cannot just ask someone , and may
have family but not near or in  I know at times one has to ask for help from
a sighted person,  and I also read that many of you like me cannot rely on
others being on hand.Uk.thy. Sorry about spelling is best I can do in the
circumstances. Dorothy.