[jaws-uk] SP2 with Jaws 4.02

  • From: "Johnathan Richards" <johnathanrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:32:59 -0000

Hi everyone, John here

I hope someone can help me please every post I'm sending I know that they
are sending but none of you are replying to me can someone please help,

I've got Jaws 4.02 on my XP Pro computer but when it comes to updates I mean
installing Windows Service pack 2 when the SP2 is installed and I've then
got to restart the computer for the changes to take effect when I've
restarted Windows starts OK but Jaws comes up with a windows error message
saying Intervideo Intercept and another message says SP2 has caused this
program to act incomplete and this program must close and the only buttons
in this window are Details which take you to a page with note pad of 1's and
0's and the other button in that first window is exit

Can someone please help

Does anyone else Use Jaws 4.02 with Windows Service pack 2

Please get back to me on the E-mail Address given at the bottom of this
message

Thanks in advanced

From John and guide dog Iris
E-mail Address: