[jaws-uk] SKYPE AND JAWS

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:31:19 +0100

Hi all,

I need to change the card with wich I top up my Skype account. I can
see the wording pay with another card, however what I can not see, on
the Skype site is a box which allows me to change the number and other
details of the visa card with which I pay (i.e. I wish to continue
paying with Visa but I can only see links to other methods of paying,
e.g. bank transfer, there appears to be no obvious way of changing the
visa/debit card).

I'm not clear whether this is a problem re interaction between Jaws
and Skype. Any help gratefuly received.

Thanks,

Kevin