[jaws-uk] Re: SEPARATING JAWS SPEECH FROM OTHER AUDIO

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:36:49 -0000

Hi Wendy.

Just before December, I purchased a Creative Soundblaster 24 bit External
Sound Card and a set of Creative 5.1 speakers for around £100.  I had to
tell JAWS to stick with the on-board soundcard, but this was quite simple.
Now I can listen to all of my audio as loud as I like and if I need to hear
JAWS, I just turn up the volume on the old speakers.

Best wishes.

Andy Logue
Contact me at
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx