[jaws-uk] 'SAY SELECTED'

  • From: "Val" <val17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:58:18 +0100

Hi List, I know this is a stupid question (I have been using JAWS for long
enough to know the answer but have had a 'senior' moment) but somehow I've
checked 'say selected' somewhere or somehow.  I don't remember doing it and
can't find where the option to unselect it is.  I am using XP professional
and Office 2000.  I am getting the 'selected' message whenever I cursor both
in MS Word and MS Outlook.

Save my sanity please - I know the answer's staring me in the face!!!!

Regards

Val.