[jaws-uk] Re: SAPI Voices

  • From: "Tom Lorimer" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:16:03 +0100

Hi Joan,

Here's the link for the Mary, Sam and Mike voices, please note that the size
of the file is 69 MB, so hopefully you're on broadband.
Make sure your screen is maximised, otherwise the link might wrap to the
next line and not work.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/speechSDK/SDK/5.1/WXP/EN-US/speechsdk51.exe

Cheers Tom.