[jaws-uk] Re: S M A query

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:51:40 -0000

Hi Tiddy

I wouldn't fret particularly, the best source of license info is not the
Jaws "about" box.  Even in the heady days of Quella authorisation this count
was frequently missleading and as such would not be counted as proof of
anything, and it's no different these days with ILM.  However the link to
the site below will prompt you for your serial number and then by return
display your license info which will no doubt show you up as a Jaws 7.0 user
+ however many upgrades under the SMA you are due.

https://secure.freedomscientific.com/RNBO/Home/Installs_View2.asp

If there is a problem with the info then please mail me off list with your
serial number and we can sort it out.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology