[jaws-uk] Ron is the Free version enough of AVG

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:57:51 -0000

The Norton ante v and the Norton Personal was not long done but I have been told the same thing. I think I have told you Michael nice kind Michael said to me once " get it off Dorothy will rot your disc" this the phone I asked about AVG and he said he did not know it only " know the problem ones" However Ability net and back in Northampton at the ranch they all use Norton and also RNIB Is hername someting like Shiree

visit just the name? think I told you once I phone Dorton that is RLS and the head of IT said get it off and sk for yummy back. I then phoned St Dunstans for good measure they use AVG but of course buy it. I asked again Abilitynet and they say Norton. So does Tony Berry myRnIB visitor and also the man making the box in Sussex say Norton. Some one has asked for a Sapi voice what is this Sapi. I know what Mapi is it means Microsoft approved. The Bat it seems was but couldn't cope it went on about Domain for all and sundry. RE the voice Jaws. Once it was set up by nice fellow back at the ranch plays for his hobby. Dorothy Should read played music as a hobby he set it up.

He set it so I heard jaws and a little lady piping up over Jaws shoulder adding her two pence worth.. How was this done I cannot imagine her cussing and swearing in the manner Jaws did is she Jaws other half? How do I get her back? Ps. I understand that Jaws has English speaking voice but was told not nice sounds aas if he has a swollen or bee sorry swollem mouth or like a public schoolboy. Well I guess they cuss and blind as well.