[jaws-uk] Re: Return to full screen.

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:47:00 +0100

If you use ALT+M to minimize a programme and put you on the desktop, you
should be able to go again to that programme by Shft+TAB and then
maximize the window with CTRL+Spacebar.  This doesn't always work well
and I've sometimes found it necessary to use the Alt+M command more than
once before returning to another programme.

HTH:

--
Carol
HYPERLINK "mailto:carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx"carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx