[jaws-uk] Retrospect

  • From: "Paul Nugent" <paul.nugent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 13:10:48 +0100

        Hi Folks,

Have any of you any experience with the Retrospect Backup package with =
Jaws?
I have installed a 30 day trial version on my desktop and a sighted =
friend
told me that there was a menu system on the left side of the pane, that =
can't seem to get to.  Can anyone advise?  Is there a keystroke that can =
do
the job?

Thanks in advance

Paul Nugent