[jaws-uk] Re: Removing old versions of Jaws

  • From: "Sue Morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 18:55:23 +0100

Hi List.

Can anyone tell me what collapsed and expanded means when cursoring through
the in box in outlook express.  I think I've changed some settings without
realising it and when I move up and down the list of e-mails now, jaws says
collapsed or expanded and I'm not sure why because it never used to do this.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as I'm extremely confused.

Sue.