[jaws-uk] Re: Recycle Bin continued Tiddy

  • From: TIDDYogg <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 13:31:17 +0000

Well, that was the butcher and the cowboy...
To get a short cut on the desktop is a 10 second job involving about 4 key strokes.
But as long as you have your messages back now, forget it.

Dorothy Ingram-Gorban wrote:
No Tidy it is not like that. promise you. The person who I think lost or emptied all my Emails was in fact a person who came to read arranged by a Good neighbour project

Yes, he came to read technical reports regarding the landslip caused by property below this is still not remedied told you what happened am cut off since august . Well it so happens the visitor hears Jaws talking as he arrives Jaws does this at times talks to himself ,this visitor is interested . he tells me " he tells me "I work in London in It I write code for a living ,let me see what you have " so I do , not often someone appears like that who actually works in It . However he sees no short cut key for Oe and decides to put one on desktop the proper Programme code which I think is a lot of backslashes something like MSIn Exe a well is an E no Executable he says all files are Exe executable and he is putting in the proper name , I say that is too long I only want to press letter O and have Oe load up he fiddles a bit more and assumes he has done that.. Only after he gone do I see all Emails blank inside . shock ! I rather think he typed in the wrong pathway but I am guessing. anyway tiddy I do not let anyone tinker I assure you. If you mean the second man who came to do a back up and failed , this man oversees a local club for people learning to use Computers they say he is wonderful ! Now he poor man was terrified of Jaws and unless he had a mouse glued to his hand was helpless., by the way in last Issue of Computer active which I get on audio tape is an article on key strokes it says Key strokes can be better than a mouse , this article is not meant for VIPs but everyone I would like all sighted people to read it not one thing relies on a mouse I still am reading that article again. Dorothy