[jaws-uk] Receiving incoming calls on Skype

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:33:40 -0000

Hello,

Anyone out there know how to accept incoming calls when using Skype 2.0?
I've got Jaws 7.0 and scripts for an earlier version of Jaws.  I'm running
Windows XP Home.

I'm told that you just click on the green button but how do you do this with
the keyboard - I've tried hitting ENTER and SPACEBAR but these don't seem to
work.

Thanks in advance for any gems of wisdom.

Jamie