[jaws-uk] Re: Received files?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:41:54 -0000

thanks tiddy I had a good look around and I think it came from that American radio Programme I forget the name I think Acb because I just loaded it up and one item was to do with Cafe and Blind musicians. having said that I do not think I will delete it for now in case I am wrong, the Ram I thought maybe memory must be sound. thanks Tiddy. ----- Original Message ----- From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>