[jaws-uk] Real Player continued.

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 15:00:08 -0000

the trouble is that I have no idea of some of the terms you use.  for
example what is Wnamp? I  can guess WN stands for Window? and  Amp is that
as in Ampere, you know say  three amp fuse?  All I know is I used for
example able to listen again to  for example on a Friday afternoon on radio
3 Jazz legends Julian Josephs,and back numbers. I assumed  that an earlier
version of Real Player  might be  doing it in the background now idea
really.
Now Tony as I asked him set up Real Player on my desktop. It is no where now
to be found as it happens.  due  to the many questions it asked of he said
he would a Password, I asked why, he said I am doing it since Spam comes in
with this word in it you will know it's  source. fact is I have not managed
to use it anyway. So I wonder why Martin of RNIB was unhappy with it.
Incidentally and this is  off topic but maybe of use to  some one. If you
are trying to put  a fuse into a plug, I can only guess that a low ampage
is likely if it is thin,I know I should be the organised about these things
but  one forgets. However  I didn't forget the following. It is only any
good if you have a small amount of sight. Ok here goes. You hold the plug in
your hand facing upwards  then if you can spot the colour blue in one of the
Wires think of the L in Blue as representing Left and that wire goes to the
left plug. the earth  you normally can tell the  other wire goes to the
right of course. Hope this may help  someone..