[jaws-uk] Re: Reading maths symbols

  • From: "Georgina Joyce" <gena-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 23:24:42 -0000

Hi

Many thanks to all of you.  While I was waiting for any responses, I thought I
would try some different search phrases with google.  I found the following
link and decided to follow the steps and it's amazing, it's brilliant!

If anyone wants to read Unicode characters I hope that they find the resource
themselves or this post, check it out:

http://blog.carrolltech.org/archives/23

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P