[jaws-uk] Re Tiddywogg

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 23:08:01 +0100

before I pack this in for day re read your message. My visitor signed me up and I asked he or to read the terms and conditions she did as far as I re
but is there anything else we are not supposed to say whilst I am about it? Civilised is a good word for the product I mentioned and has good table manners also and a nicer logo. I can tell you the migration lark from One to Outlook the use of Word as Email client was a washout for the Monochrome use of Jaws. I went
Not sure I am happy with that answer either which was in the negative. Also no promise of a fix. if you could Jaws right you would wonder why I did not throw in the towel long ago. see Jaws has jumbled it again but the Migration to Outlook and use of Word as Email client was an idea by a large Charity who knew it tube a prob. seems dolphin used to have it but did a fix for it within their own software. sorry if I mention another non permitted name?Bes

to know what is mentionable and what is not at an early stage Going to turn this off now and rest. BFN t to know who these so called professionals are tough of course a step further in the end and that means as far as St Petersburg