[jaws-uk] R: Re: R: Re: jfw 8 and a bit,how can i.?

  • From: "RMPortal" <robertmartin.portal@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:14:50 +0100

Tony,

Sorry to go on about this but
  Have you checked whether the top and bottom alert is identified as
"on" in the jaws verbosity dialogue (insert + v) in Outlook express?  If
it is off then press the space bar on it and it should say "on".
Once you have confirmed it is on, try simply opening a message in
Outlook Express and press the up arrow at the top line.  You should get
the ding telling you you can go no further up.
The next thing to try  is to go out of the message and press control r
to reply to a message.  This is where I find the alert doesn't work in
Outlook, when I am writing a new message.

Best wishes

Robert